Draft of Specialization
Public administration in order to properly fulfill its essential function which is to meet the needs of individual and collective self-governing community, needs new personnel. It should be composed of people who have the knowledge and awareness of the objectives faced by modern public administration. A well-functioning public administration is the foundation of an efficient state and requires highly skilled personnel. This specialty gives the ability to meet the high standards that’s demanded of people looking for employment in a modern administration.
Specialization focuses on
- The structure of public administration at all levels
- Presentation of the multifaceted relations between the administration and civil traders
- Legal instruments, for operation of Administration on various levels which is helpful both for people working in the units of public administration as well as public companies whose activity is based on the cooperation with public administration
- Dependancies between the activities of Administrationt and economic and social processes in the society
- The functioning of government with the economic and social aspects of the operations of social structures, as well as useful skills in sociology, psychology including negotiating techniques.
A graduate of public administration has a solid foundation that will be an asset on middle and senior management officer or an entrepreneur who uses public funds its activities. He’s also qualified to work in economic institutions, both public and private (companies, commercial companies, banks, foundations, etc.) as a consultant for public, economic and administrative law. Graduates are also employed at all levels of State Administration, as specialists in procurement and customer service worker. The main asset is a knowledge if a vast spectrum of fields such as law, sociology, management and administration.