FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC ADMINISTRATION
THE IDEA OF SPECIALIZATION
The choice of this specialization will enable the student to acquire the necessary competences to take up independent positions in business and non-governmental organizations as well as in governmental and local government structures. Specialization allows the student to acquire the ability to analyze and interpret phenomena of economic and financial character and ability to make decisions based on available legal and financial tools. Studies prepares to work on the analysis and interpretation of legal acts regulating the way in which budgetary entities operate, the circumstances and correctness of solutions in the sphere of economic activity restriction, planning and budget management in local government units, public institutions and budgetary units, financial management in public administration offices, Activities in the area of stimulating entrepreneurship. The specialty prepares the student to make financial and economic decisions not only in public administration units but also in various other subjects related to economy and finance.
Specialization courses focus on:
- Micro- and macroeconomics;
- Public finances and financial law;
- Public economic law;
- Basic knowledge about the Polish tax system and local taxes and charges;
- Audit, supervision and control in the public administration;
- Enforcement proceedings in administration Civil law with contracts in administration;
- Public procurement law;
- Public-private partnership;
- Finances of local self-government,
- EU regional policy.