SCHOOL PEDAGOGY WITH PEDAGOGICAL THERAPY
DRAFT OF SPECIALIZATION
Students of the specialisation School pedagogy with pedagogical therapy will acquire knowledge in the field of pedagogy, psychology, sociology and philosophy during their studies. The study programme includes knowledge and develops skills necessary to work as a school pedagogue and to fulfil his/her tasks and duties. Students will be equipped with modern methods and tools of pedagogical work both in the real and virtual world, including methods of working with children with specific reading and writing difficulties. They will also acquire knowledge on the construction of pedagogical assessment, assessment in the field of dysfunctions and psycho-physical development of children and adolescents, as well as the basics of education and rehabilitation of persons with disabilities or social maladjustment or with identified deficits in perceptual-motor functions that cause reading, writing and learning difficulties. Students will learn to create appropriate conditions for the comprehensive development, stimulation and improvement of the development of psychomotor functions, compensation of deficiencies in knowledge and skills and elimination of school failures among wards.
SPECIALIZATION focuses on
Specialization focuses on:
- Creative training
- Art therapy techniques and methods
- Methodology of sociotherapeutic work
- Developing the child’s theatrical expression
- Diagnostics in care, educational and therapeutic work
- Methodology of individual and group work in art studios
- Self-presentation training
- Pedagogy of the virtual world
- Legal and organisational foundations of education
- Dance pedagogy with elements of stage movement
Graduates of the specialisation can take up employment in educational institutions, socio-therapeutic day care centres, adoption centres, welfare and social care institutions, children’s homes or school and educational centres.