Master's Degree Studies
Study Period: 2 years (4 semesters)
THE IDEA OF SPECIALIZATION
During the course of study, students gain knowledge of the social and legal issues related to internal security in its various aspects, learn to analyze facts and solve problems of national security in the global, national, regional and local scales.
Key aspect topics of the specialization:
- Security policy and strategy,
- Management of internal security systems,
- State defense systems,
- International security and the fight against terrorism,
- Crime preventing strategies,
- Security Audit,
- Quality management in the institutions responsible for internal security,
- The safety of logistics processes and information,
- International organized crime,
- Safety in aviation, communication and transport,
- International systems for human rights protection,
- Protection from the elements of mass destruction,
- Non-governmental forms of organization of security,
- Security research methodology,
- Police cooperation with the public to ensure public safety
- And others
Graduate will be a valuable candidate for a job in the public sector, the organizational units of state and local government departments responsible for internal security of the country, in civil airports, Police (civil service), Border Guard, Prison Guard, municipal police, the customs, the Polish Army, fire department, Railway Security Guard, Internal Security Agency, Road Transport Inspection and the National Civil Defense formations.
Graduation also opens the way for employment in national, European and international institutions, ensuring public safety, such as the Government Safety Bureau, the European Police Office, the International Police Organization and the structures and units of the Polish Army as a civilian, as well as companies providing services in the field of providing protection for persons and property.
COOPERATION WITH EMPLOYERS